The Grant Park Music Festival in Chicago, Illinois seeks a Marketing Manager to join its collaborative, empowered team. This position reports to the Chief Marketing Officer. The Marketing Manager is a skilled photographer and videographer, writes engagingly across multiple platforms, and is responsible for managing high-level projects to completion.
- Develop compelling content that engages audiences across a variety of channels to promote the Festival’s mission, programs and events; use insights gained from analytics to improve patron engagement, brand awareness, and revenue growth.
- Own and lead the creation of the season program book (10 per season, one per week), working effectively with outside consultants, third-party publisher, and internal staff from multiple departments; supervise proofing process and ensure on-time production and delivery.
- Develop a social media strategy to tell the Festival’s story across a variety of platforms; work with outside digital agency to formulate and design ads and messaging; consult on social media projects with other departments.
- Take photos, capture audio and video of artistic leaders, musicians, and guest artists; create videos and write stories for use in a variety of formats.
- Coordinate with all departments to ensure all internal and external communications adhere to the Festival's brand standards.
Competitive annual compensation, commensurate with experience. Competitive benefits package includes two weeks paid vacation, ten paid holidays, paid personal days, paid sick leave, comprehensive health, dental, vision and life insurance, and 403(b) retirement plan.
ABOUT THE FESTIVAL
For more than 80 years, the Grant Park Music Festival has been Chicago's summer musical sensation, demonstrating that classical music performed by a world-class orchestra and chorus can have a transformative impact on the city. Showcased in the city's most spectacular setting, the Festival continues to be the summer gathering place for all of Chicago. The Jay Pritzker Pavilion in Millennium Park is the official home of the Grant Park Music Festival, with free seats available for every concert.
The Festival is led by Artistic Director and Principal Conductor Carlos Kalmar, along with Grant Park Chorus Director Christopher Bell, Grant Park Orchestral Association President and CEO Paul Winberg, and Board Chair Stephen Smith.
For more information on the Grant Park Music Festival, please visit our website: gpmf.org.